|Glasnović, Antun, Prof. PhD. (retired)
Department of Chemical Engineering
Member of the Academy (admitted 2009)
B.Sc Chemical Engineering (1972), M.Sc Chemical Engineering (1974),
Ph.D Chemical Engineering (1980) all from the Faculty of Chemical
Engineering and Technology, University of Zagreb
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology,
Marulićev trg 19, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 4597 221, +385 1 4597 281
e-mail: email@example.comSecretary of the HATZ Department of Chemical Engineering (2013 – 2017)
Deputy-Member of the HATZ Scientific Council (2017 – 2021)
Separation Processes; Characterization of System, Design and Operation
1. J. Prekop, I. Mijatović, S. Osmak and A. Glasnović, The Study of Deep Bed Filtration Process with Chemical Pretreatment of Filtered Bentonite Suspension, Chem. Biochem. Eng. Q. 9, (1995), 179-184.
2. S. Osmak, D. Gosak and A. Glasnović, Dynamic Mathematical Model of Deep Bed Filtration Process, Computers Chem. Engng., 21, (1997) S763 – S768.
3. A.Meteš, N. Koprivanac, A. Glasnović, Floculation as a Treatmant Method for Printing Ink Wastewater, Water Env. Res., 72, (2000), 680 – 688.
4. G.Matijašić, A.Glasnović, Batch Grinding in Laboratory Ball Mills: Selection Function; Chemical Engineering Technology, 32 (2009), 1560-1566.
5. Sander, J. Prlić Kardum, A. Glasnović, Drying of solids; Estimation of the Mathematical Model Parameters, The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 88 (2010), 822-829
Selected scientific projects:
1. Process Properties of Disperse Systems, 2003 – 2006, Ministry of Science of Republic of Croatia
2. Process Properties of Disperse Systems, 2007 – 2013, Ministry of Science of Republic of Croatia
3. Separacija azbestnih vlakana adsorpcijom na zeolitima, 2011- 2013,
Enviromental Protection and Energy Efficiency Fund
Activity and work of common professional meaning:
1. Dean, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology University of Zagreb
2005. – 2009.
2. Vice dean, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology University of
2002. – 2005.
3. President (2001-2005) and Vice President (2005-2007) of Croatian Society of
Awards and honours:
1. Acknowledgment for exceptional contribution in working of Croatian Society of
Chemical Engineers and promotion of chemical engineering profession
(Croatian Society of Chemical Engineers, 2005)
2. Acknowledgment for year-long co-operation and exceptional contribution for
promotion high education of science and profession
(Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology, University of Zagreb, 2006.) )
3. Award Fran Bošnjaković – for contribution in science and education of tehnical
field (University of Zagreb, 2007.)
4. Award Franjo Hanaman for overall activities on promotion of profession and the
Facultie’s name (Faculty of Chemical Engineers and Technology 2012).