| Andrassy, Maja, Prof. PhD.
Department of Textile Technology,
Member of the Academy (2009)
B.Sc. Textile Technology (1971), M.Sc. Textile Technology (1979), Ph.D. Textile Technology (1994), all from the Faculty of Textile Technology, University of Zagreb
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Textile Technology, Prilaz baruna Filipovića 28a, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 3712566, fax: +385 1 3712599
Secretary of the Department of Textile Technology of the Academy (2013- 2014)
Deputy-Secretary of the Department of Textile Technology of the Academy (2013)
1. M. Andrassy, H. J. Mencer: Molecular Mass Distribution Changes during Processing PES, Polymer Degradation & Stability, 41 (1993) 77-81.
2. M. Andrassy, E. Pezelj, R. Čunko: Reduction of Aging Tendency in p-Aramide Fibers Using Ultrasound, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 77 (2000) 2340-2345.
3. M. Andrassy, E. Pezelj, R. Čunko: Single-bath Bleaching and Fiber Bundle size Reduction of Flax Using Ultrasound, AATCC Review, Vol. 5, No. 7, (2005) 24-27.
4. E. Vujasinović, M. Andrassy: Croatian wool – high performance fiber instead of waste, Book of abstracts, Natural Fibers in Australia / C.A. Wilson and R. M. Laing (ur.) Dunedin, New Zealand: University of Otago, 2009. 12-18.
5. R. Šurina, M. Andrassy, J. Butorac: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Flax Research, 12th AUTEX World Textile Conference – Innovative Textile for high Future Demands, Croatia, Zadar, 2012. 181-186.
6. M. Andrassy, R. Šurina: Effect of preswelling and ultrasound treatment on the properties of flax fibers crosslinked with PCA acids. Textile Research Journal. 83 (2013) 1; 66-75.
7. R. Čunko, M. Andrassy: Vlakna (Fibers), university textbook, ZRINSKI d.d., Čakovec, 2005.
Selected scientific projects:
1. Multifunctional textile materials for personal protection (117-1171419-1393); (2012- 2014)
2. High performance textile materials and added-value fibers (117-1171419-1415); (2007- 2010)
3. Alternative usage of fiber for nonwoven and composite materials (117001); (2002- 2005)
Activity and work of common professional meaning:
Contribute in field of textile technology: reviewer-editor and author of many articles in field of textile fibers and materials.
Reviewer of several university textbooks, professional and scientific books and of numerous scientific and professional articles published in a several journals and a several book of proceedings.
Faculty of Textile Technology, vice dean for educational affairs for three mandates (2002- 2009)
Faculty of Textile Technology, head of department for Textile Chemistry Technology and material Testing for four years (two mandates) (1998- 2002.)