|Pavić, Ivica, Assoc. Prof. PhD.
Department of Electrical Engineering and Electronics,
Member of the Academy (2007)
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering (1987), M.Sc. Electrical Engineering (1992), Ph.D. Electrical Engineering (1999), all from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Zagreb
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing,
Unska 3, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 6129984, fax: +385 1 6129890,
Deputy-Secretary of the HATZ Department of Electrical Engineering and Computing (2017 – 2021)
Acting Deputy-Secretary of the HATZ Department of Electrical Engineering and Computing (2016 – 2017)
Member of the HATZ Scientific Council (2013 – 2017)
1. Peharda, Domagoj; Pavić, Ivica, “State Estimation with Synchrophasor Measurements using Directional Newton Method with Complex Variables”, International Review of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 6, No. 1, February 2011, pp. 340-345.
2. Pavić, Ivica; Bobetko, Tin; Milardić, Viktor, “Voltage Unbalance Analysis in Power Systems Supplying Electrical Railways”, International Review of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 5., No. 6, December 2010, pp. 2828-2835.
3. Milardić, Viktor; Uglešić, Ivo; Pavić, Ivica, “Selection of Surge Protective Devices for Low-Voltage Systems Connected to Overhead Line“, IEEE Power Delivery, Vol. 25, No. 3, 2010, pp. 1530-1537.
4. Pavić, Ivica; Tešnjak, Sejid; Špoljarić, Tomislav, “Power Flow Redistribution in Croatian Power System Network using Phase-Shifting Transformer“, Power Grid Europe, Amsterdam 2010.
5. Skok, Srđan, Pavić, Ivica, Barta, Atila, Ivanković, Igor, Baranović, Neven, Čerina, Zdeslav, Matica, Renata, “Hybrid State Estimation Model based on PMU and SCADA Measurements”, Proceedings of the Monitoring of Power System Dynamics Performance, Saint Petersburg, 28-30. April 2008.
6. Pavić, Ivica, “Three-phase load flow”, University of Zagreb, 2011
He published more than 60 papers in journals and conference proceedings in the research area of transmission and distribution of electric power, power system analysis, control and planning.
Selected scientific projects:
Participated in 6 scientific projects financed by the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia
Activity and work of common professional meaning:
Full Professor at Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing in Zagreb, promoted to this position in May 2012.
He is an asociate member of Croatian Academy of Engineering at Department of Electrical Engineering and Electronics since 2007.
Member of IEEE society,
Scientific member of Executive Board Croatian Committee of Cigré
Member of two technical committees of Croatian Standards Institute.
Technical reviewer for various international and domestic journals.