|Liščić, Božidar, Prof. PhD., Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts (HAZU) full member,(retired)
Emeritus of the Academy (admitted 1998)
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (1954), Technical Faculty, University of Zagreb, Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering (1975), Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, University of Zagreb
Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts (HAZU) Full Member
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, Ivana
Lučića 5, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 6168360, fax: +385 1 6156940,
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.hazu.hr/Akademici/
Material Science and Engineering Heat Treatment, Surface Engineering, Heat Treatment of Steel
1. B.Liščić: Der Wärmeentzug beim Härten, HTM 62(2007)6.p.250-259.
2. B.Liščić: Heat Transfer Control During Quenching, Materials and Manufac-
turing Processes, 24 (2009) p.879-886.
3. B.Liščić, S.Singer, B.Smoljan: Prediction of Quench-Hardness Within the Whole Volume of Axially-Symmetric Workpieces of Any Shape, Journal of ASTM International, Vol.7.No.2 (2010) p.1-17.
4. B.Liščić,S.Singer and H.Beitz: Dependence of the Heat Transfer Coefficient at Quenching on Diameter of Cylindrical Workpieces,Intl.Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering Vol. 5, No.3 (2011) p.101-105.
5. B.Liščić, T.Filetin: Measurement of Quenching Intensity, Calculation of Heat Transfer Coefficient and Global Database of Liquid Quenchants,Materials Engineering- Materialove inžinierstvo 19.(2012) p.52-63.
Activity and work of common professional meaning:
Full member of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts; President of the International Federation for Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering-IFHTSE (2004-2005);
Member of the Intl.Editorial Board of the Journal Heat Treatment of Metals (JINSHU RECHULI), Beijing, China.
Awards and honours:
2006. ADOLF MARTENS MEDAILLE, for the life long activity in the field of heat treatment especially quenching, awarded by the Arbeitsgemeinschaft fűr Wärmebehandlung und Werkstofftechnik e.V. Germany.