|Kujundžić, Trpimir, Assist. Prof. PhD.
Department of Mining and Metallurgy,
Associate of the Academy (admitted 2009)
B.Sc. Geological Engineering (1989), M.Sc. Geological Engineering (1977), Ph.D. Geological Engineering (2002), all from the Faculty of Mining, Geology and Petroleum Engineering, University of Zagreb
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Mining, Geology and Petroleum Engineering, Pierottijeva 6, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 5535881, fax: +385 1 5535860
Member of the HATZ Committee for Awards (2013 – 2017) (2017 – 2021)
Rock Mechanics, Mechanical Rock Comminution, Quarrying of Dimension
1. KUJUNDŽIĆ, T., KORMAN, T., MACENIĆ, M., (2012): State of the art of drilling large diameter boreholes for deposition of high level waste and spent nuclear fuel. The Mining-Geological-Petroleum Bulletin. 24, 49-59.
2. KUJUNDŽIĆ, T., BEDEKOVIĆ, G., KUHINEK D., KORMAN, T., (2008): Impact of Rock Hardness on Fragmentation by Hydraulic Hammer and Crushing in Jaw Crusher. The Mining-Geological-Petroleum Bulletin, 20, 83-90.
3. DOBRILOVIĆ, M., ESTER, Z., KUJUNDŽIĆ, T., (2005): Measurements of shock wave force in shock tube with indirect methods. The Mining-Geological-Petroleum Bulletin. 17, 55-60.
4. DUNDA, S., HRŽENJAK, P., KUJUNDŽIĆ, T., (2003): Stresses and Deformability of Rock Mass upon Open Pit Exploitation of Dimension Stone. The Mining-Geological-Petroleum Bulletin. 15, 49-55.
5. DUNDA, S., KUJUNDŽIĆ, T., (2001): Tensile strength of steel ropes of diamond wire saws. The Mining-Geological-Petroleum Bulletin. 13, 57-61.
Selected scientific projects:
Leader of MZOS scientific project: Ecologically directed exploitation of dimension stone (2007-2010).
Activity and work of common professional meaning:
Editor for mining of The Mining-Geological-Petroleum Engineering Bulletin, 2008-2013.
Secretary of Scientific Committee of International Mining Symposium: Exploration, exploitation and processing of solid raw materials, Dubrovnik, Croatia, 8 – 10 November 2006.
Reviewer of Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering (5-year impact factor= 1,59)