|Zrnčević, Stanka, Prof. PhD. (retired)
Department of Chemical Engineering,
Emeritus of the Academy (2009)
B.Sc. chemical engineering (1969), M.Sc. chemical engineering (1976), Ph.D. chemical engineering (1981), all from the Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology, University of Zagreb
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Marulićev trg 19, 10000 Zagreb
+385 1 4597102, fax: +385 1 4597133,
Chemical Engineering, Catalysis, Catalytic Reaction Engineering
1. Ž. Jelčić, Z. Mastelić Samardžić, S. Zrnčević, Fractal analysis of catalyst surface morphologies on hydrogenation in process of 2-((1-benzylpiperidin-4-yl)methyl)-5, 6-dimethoxy-2, 3-dihydroinden-1-one hydrochloride synthesis., Appl. Catal. A: 456 (2013) 30-43.
2. K. Maduna Valkaj, A. Katović, S. Zrnčević,, Catalytic Properties of Cu/13X Zeolite Based Catalyst in Catalytic Wet Peroxide Oxidation of Phenol Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 50 (2011) 4390-4397.
3. K. Maduna Valkaj, A. Katović, V.Tomašić, S. Zrnčević, Characterization and Activity of Cu/ZSM5 Catalysts for the Oxidation of Phenol with Hydrogen Peroxide, Chem.Eng. Tech. 31 (2008) 398-403.
4. K.Maduna Valkaj, a. Katović, S. Zrnčević, Catalytic Wet Peroxide Oxidation of Phenol over Different Prepared Cu/ZSM-5 Catalysts, J. Hazard. Mat. 144 (2007) 663-667.
5. G. Šmit, L. Karoly, S.Zrnčević, Adsorption and Low-Temperature Oxidation of Co over Iron Oxides, J. Mol. Catal. A: Chemical 252 (2006)103-106.
1. “New Catalytic System for Wastewater Purification” (bilateral project) 2009-2010, Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia.
2. „Sustainable Technologies“ ,1996-2002, Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia.
3. “Catalytic Wastewater Purification”, 2007-2010, Hrvatske vode
4. “Environmental Catalysis”, 2002-2006, Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia.
5. “Application of Catalysis in Environmental Protection”, 2007-2013, Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia.
1. Dean of Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology, 1997-2001
2. University Textbook: Catalysis and Catalysts, HINUS, Zagreb, 1995
3. Member of WP Chemical Reaction Engineering European Federation of Chemical Engineering, 1991-
4. External examiner for PhD defenses (Faculty of Chemical Engineering Åbo Akademi, Turku, Finland, 1998; Dept. Chem.Eng. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India, 2013)
5. Award “Rikard Podhorsky”, HATZ, 2007