|Milković, Mateo, Prof. PhD.
Department of Electrical Engineering and Electronics,
Emeritus of the Academy (admitted 2004)
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering (1971), M.Sc Electrical Engineering (1982), Ph.D Electrical Engineering (1992) all from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing,University of Zagreb
University of Dubrovnik, Ćira Carića 4, 20000 Dubrovnik
tel: +385 20 445700, +385 20 445710, fax: + 385 20 435590,
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgMember of the HATZ Committee for Economic and Regional Co-operation (2013 – 2017)
Power Engineering, Electrical Machines and Drives
1. Šimunić, Z. i Milković, M.: Mathematical Model of the Coefficient of Friction of Brushes on DC Machines Supplied by Pulsating Current, CARBON (International Journal), Vol. 31, No. 7, pp 1019-1029, Elservier Science Ltd., Great Britain (1993.),
2. Milković, M. i Ban, D.: Influence of the Pulsating Current Amplitude on the Dynamic Friction Coefficent of Electrographite Brushes, CARBON (International Journal), Vol. 34, No. 10, pp 1207-1214, Elservier Science Ltd., Great Britain (1996.),
3. Ban, D.; Damić,V. i Milković, M.: Study of Dynamic Behaviour of the Friction Coefficient of Electrographite Brushes, ICEM’98 – International Conference on Electrical Machines, Vol. II, pp 692-695, Turkey, Istambul (1998.),
4. Mirošević, M., Maljković, Z. i Milković, M.: Dynamics of Diesel-Generator-Units for Induction Motors Feeding, EPE 2003, 10thEuropean Power Electronics Conference, Full paper T9- pp 1114 on CD ROM, Toulouse, France (2003.),
5. Mirošević, M., Maljković, Z. , Milković, M.: Diesel-Generator-Units Dynamic Analyssis During the start-Up of Induction Motors Drives, EPE 2005, 11th European Power Electronics Conference, Full paper T9 on CD ROM, Dresden, Germany 2005.
Selected scientific projects:
1. New Structures for Enhancement of Dynamic Stability of Hydrogenerators, scientific project no. 275-0361616-1620 of the Ministry of Science, Education and Sport of the Republic of Croatia, 2007. – 2013.
2. Introduction of New Technologies in Shelfish Cultivation, technology project HITRA – TEST, HIT – Zagreb, Ministry of Science, Education and Sport of the Republic of Croatia, 2009. – 2002.
3. Experimental Trial Production of Oyster Spat, technology project TP-02/0275-02 of the Ministry of Science, Education and Sport of the Republic of Croatia, 2005. – 2007.
4. New Structures for Enhancement of Dynamic Stability of Hydrogenerators, scientific project no. 027598 of the Ministry of Science, Education and Sport of the Republic of Croatia, 2004. – 2007.
5. Optimization of Methods and Technology Processes in Mariculture, technology project TP-xx/0275-xx of the Ministry of Science, Education and Sport of the Republic of Croatia, 1999. – 2002.
Awards and honours:
Medal of the Order of Croatian Danica with Image of Ruđer Bošković for outstanding contribution to science and higher education as well as for carrying out Bologna process on the universities of the Republic of Croatia from Stjepan Mesić, the president of the Republic of Croatia, handed over on April 19, 2007.
Reward for Life Achievement from the Croatian Association of Machinery Production for contribution of exceptional significance for development of production sciences and at the benefit of scientific and economy development of the Republic of Croatia, handed over on June 29, 2006.
Reward for Life Achievement from Dubrovnik-Neretva County as expression of deepest appreciation for exemplary, honorable and highly committed work, handed over on May 12, 2009.
Golden Charter Philip Noel – Baker with Plaquette and Badge for the acieved results in educational, scientific-research work and human management of the contemporary University of Dubrovnik as its preliminary founder, handed over from the International Ligue of Humanists on October 30, 2009.
Reward for Life Achievement from the City of Dubrovnik for outstanding contribution to founding and development of the University of Dubrovnik, handed over on February 3, 2012.