|Meštrović, Krešimir, Prof. PhD.
Department of Electrical Engineering and Electronics,
Associate of the Academy (admitted 2009)
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering (1982), M.Sc. Electrical Engineering (1988), Ph.D. Electrical Engineering (2008), all from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb
Polytechnic of Zagreb, Konavoska 2, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 5595 307, fax: +385 1 5595 360
Electrical Engineering: Electric Power, High Voltage SwitchingDevices and SwitchgearDeputy-Member of the HATZ Scientific Council (2017 – 2021)
1. Meštrović K., Miliša A.: Determination of SF6 Circuit-Breaker Performance Limits due to Operation in Low-Frequency Range, XXXV CIGRÉ Session, R 13-103, Paris, 1994., 1-6
2. Hot K., Mičić J., Meštrović K.: Shape Optimization of HV Barrier Using Parameter Refinement, ISEF 2007 – XII International Symposium on Electromagnetic Fields in Mechanics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Prague, Czech Republic, 2007.
3. Meštrović K., Poljak M., Vidović M., Furčić M., Lončar M., Maras I., Mik A.:
4. CIGRÉ Working Group A3.06 & Meštrović K.: Final Report of the 2004 – 2007 International Enquiry on Reliability of High Voltage Equipment, ELECTRA (2012) 264, 51 – 53, Paris, 2012.
5. Cvitaš Lj., Žigman D., Meštrović K.: Shadow Influence on Photocurrent in Optical Sensors, Polytechic & Design, Vol.1 (2013) , No.1; 20-26., Zagreb, 2013.
Membership in associations: CIGRÉ, IEEE, HZN
Medium and High Voltage Switching Devices, Textbook University of Zagreb, Graphis, Zagreb, 2007.
President of the Croatian branch of the Council on Large Electric Systems – HRO CIGRÉ, from 2008. to 2012.
Member of the Administrative Council of the International Council on Large Electric Systems – CIGRÉ, from 2009. to 2012.
Member of the Scientific Council for Energy of Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts (HAZU).
President of Area Council for Technical Sciences – Council of Croatian Universities and University Colleges of Applied Sciences.
„Memorial of Homeland War 1990. to 1992.”, Zagreb 1992.
CIGRÉ Eminent Member Award – Paris, 2006.
Academy of Sciences and Arts Charter “Josip Juraj Strossmayer” – Zagreb, 2008.
HRO CIGRÉ “Lifetime Achievement Award”– Zagreb, 2013.