|Ćurković, Lidija, Prof. PhD.
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, Department of Materials (from 2000)
Associate of the Academy (admitted 2017)
B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering and Technology (1990), M.Sc. in Natural Sciences, scientific field Chemistry (1995), Ph.D. in Natural Sciences, scientific field Chemistry (1999), all from the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology University of Zagreb, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology.
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, Ivana Lučića 5, 10000 Zagreb, tel: +385 1 6168183/313, +385 1 6168222, fax: +385 1 6156940,
Materials science and engineering, Advanced Ceramics, Nanomaterials, Characterization
The most important papers:
• D. Ćorić, M. Majić Renjo, L. Ćurković, Vickers indentation fracture toughness of Y-TZP dental ceramics, International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, 64 (2017) 14–19.
• L. Ćurković, D. Ljubas, S. Šegota, I. Bačić, Photocatalytic degradation of Lissamine Green B dye by using nanostructured sol–gel TiO2 films, Journal of alloys and compounds, 604 (2014) 309–316.
• L. Ćurković, H. Otmačić Ćurković, S. Salopek, M. Majić Renjo, S. Šegota, Enhancement of corrosion protection of AISI 304 stainless steel by nanostructured sol-gel TiO2 films, Corrosion Science, 77 (2013) 176–184.
• L. Ćurković, I. Kumić, K. Grilec, Solid particle erosion behaviour of high purity alumina ceramics, Ceramics International, 57 (2011) 29–35.
• L. Ćurković, M. Fudurić Jelača, Stanislav Kurajica, Corrosion behavior of alumina ceramics in aqueous HCl and H2SO4 solutions, Corrosion Science, 50 (2008) 872–878.
Leadership of scientific and technological projects:
• Monolithic and composite advanced ceramics for wear and corrosion protection (WECOR), IP-2016-06-6000, Croatian Science Foundation (2017-)
• Synthesis and photocatalytic properties of nanostructured materials based on TiO2, bilateral Croatian-Serbian scientific project (2016-)
• Structure and properties of engineering ceramics and ceramic coatings, Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia (2007-2014)
• Development of slip casting process of ceramic composites, University of Zagreb Development Fund of the Republic of Croatia (2012-2013)
• Characterization of composition and mechanical properties of PVD ceramic coatings, bilateral Croatian- Slovenian scientific project (2007-2009)
• L. Ćurković, D. Ljubas, Photoactivity of Suspended and Immobilized P-25 TiO2 Nanoparticles on Example of Diazo Congo Red dye Degradation, Handbook of Research on Chemoinformatics & Chemical Engineering, Haghi, A.K. (ur.), New York, Nova Science Publishers, 2010, 9-25.
Member of Editorial Board of international journal:
• Transactions of FAMENA, from 2015
• Fran Bošnjaković Award of the University of Zagreb for her exceptional scientific achievements, promotion of the science and his contribution in the exchange of knowledge and education of young professionals – in 2015
• Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture Award for multimedia in e-learning course Ceramics, concrete and wood – in 2014
• Croatian Annual Science Award in the field of technical science by the Ministry of Science, Education and Sport of Republic of Croatia – in 2013