|Burum, Nikša, Prof. PhD.
Department of Communication Systems,
Associate of the Academy (admitted 2017)
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering (1987), M.Sc. Electrical Engineering (1999), Ph.D. Electrical Engineering (2004) all from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb
University of Dubrovnik, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computing,
Branitelja Dubrovnika 29, 20000 Dubrovnik
tel: +385 20 445757,
|Antenna Design, Numerical Techniques in Electromagnetic, Embedded Systems, Programming
1. Vilović, Ivan; Burum, Nikša.
2. Šipuš, Zvonimir; Škokić, Siniša; Bosiljevac, Marko; Burum, Nikša.
3. Šipuš, Zvonimir; Burum, Nikša; Škokić, Siniša; Kildal, Per-Simon.
4. Burum, Nikša; Šipuš, Zvonimir; Bartolić, Juraj.
5. Šipuš, Zvonimir; Burum, Nikša; Bartolić, Juraj.
Selected scientific projects:
Project leader for project: „Wireless and optical sensor communication Networks“, financed by Ministry of science, education and sport (2007.-2013.)
Activity and work of common professional meaning:
Rector, University of Dubrovnik (since October 2016.)
Vice President, IEEE Croatia Section, Antennas and Propagation Chapter (2005 – 2008, 2014 – 2017)