|Babić, Jurislav, Prof. PhD
Department of Bioprocess engineering
Member of the Academy (admitted 2012)
Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Food Technology Osijek, Franje Kuhača 20, 31000 Osijek
tel: 031 224 300
Food technology, Food safety, Carbohydrates
1. Babić, J., Šubarić, D., Ačkar, Đ., Kopjar, M.,Nedić Tiban N.: Acetylation and characterisation of corn starch. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 46 (2009), 5, 423-426.
2. Babić, J., Šubarić, D., Miličević, B., Ačkar, Đ., Kopjar, M., Nedić Tiban, N.: Influence of trehalose, glucose, fructose and sucrose on gelatinization and retrogradation of corn and tapioca starch. Czech Journal of Food Sciences. 27 (2009), 3, 151-157.
3. Babić, J., Šubarić, D., Ačkar, Đ., Kovačević, D., Piližota, V., Kopjar, M.: Preparation and characterization of acetylated tapioca starches. Deutsche Lebensmittel-Rundschau. 103 (2007), 12, 580-585.
4. Šubarić, D., Ačkar, Đ., Babić, J., Miličević, B.: Starch for health. Medicinski Glasnik. 9 (2012), 1, 17-22.
5. D., Ačkar, Đ., Babić, J., Šubarić, D., Kopjar, M., Miličević, B.: Isolation of starch from two wheat varieties and their modification with epichlorohydrin. Carbohydrate polymers. 81 (2010), 1, 76-82.
Selected scientific projects:
Quality and safety improvement of agricultural and food products.
Activity and work of common professional meaning:
2011. and 2013. member of Scientific and Organizing Committee of 6th International Congress „Flour-Bread“ ’11 Opatija, Croatia.
2010., 2012. and 2014. member of Scientific and Organizing Committee of International Congress “Ruzicka days” Vukovar, Croatia.
2012. member of Scientific Committee of 4th International conference „Technique, Education, Agriculture & Management”, TEAM 2012, 2012, Slavonski Brod, Croatia.
The Editorial Board members of scientific journals:
Award and honours:
2008. Croatian Academy of Engineering: Award for best young scientist for year 2007.