|Krakar, Zdravko, Prof. PhD.
Department of Information Systems,
Member of the Academy (admitted 1998)
B.Sc. (1968), Faculty of Technology, M.Sc. Electrical Engineering (1973), Faculty of Electrical Engineeringand Computing, University of Zagreb, Ph.D. (1981), Faculty for Information Sciences, University of Zagreb
Croatian Information Technology Agency, Mažuranićev trg 8/III, 10000
tel: +385 1 4855271, fax: +385 1 4855273,
Integrated Methods of Management via Information Technology, Quality Management Systems in Informatics, Software Process Improvement Methods, Integrated Information Security Systems, Application of ICT Consultancy in Management Systems
Member of the HATZ Scientific Council (2013 – 2017)
1. Tomić Rotim, Silvana; Dobša, Jasminka; Krakar, Zdravko:” Using Decision Trees for Identification of Most Relevant Indicators for Effective ICT Utilization”. // Cybernetics and Information Technologies. 13 (2013) , 1; 83-94
2. Taradi, Josip; Krakar, Zdravko; Nikolić, Vesna: “Model of occupational injury information system and knowledge management”. //Safety Engineering. 2 (2012) , 1; 19-26
3. Žgela M., Krakar Z.: „ Design of Framework for Computer Assisted Information Systems Auditing Methodology“, 20th International Conference IIS Information and Inteligent Systems (2009.), Varaždin, Proceedings, Varaždin 2010., 155 – 165
4. Krakar Z., Žgela M.:“Application of Benford’s Low in Payment System Auditing“, JIOS Journal of Information and Organisational Sciences, Vol.33 No.1, 2009., 39 – 51
5. Krakar Z.,Tomić Rotim S.: „Assessment of Croatia’s readiness for using the ICT potentials“, 20th International Conference IIS Information and Inteligent Systems (2009.), Varaždin, Proceedings, Varaždin 2009., 135 – 143.
Selected scientific projects:
1. The coordinator of 2 international scientific research projects, 2 scientific research projects for the Ministry of Science, and participated in 10 scientific research projects funded by the Ministry of Science and the National Foundation for Science as well as in 10 development projects.
2. Coordinator of the scientific research project entitled ‘IT Management Development Methodology’ (2008 – 2013)
Activity and work of common professional meaning:
Member of AIS – The Association for IS, Croatian Information Technology Association,
Vice president of Croatian Chapter of Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA),
Member of Croatian Professional Association, Croatian Society for Quality, President of Croatian Forum for Quality Systems in IT.
Department of Information Systems, Member (1998 →)
Scientific Council , Member, (2013 →)
Faculty of organisation and Informatics, Full professor
Awards and honours:
Winner of the Lifetime Achievement Award of the University of Zagreb (2012)
The State Science Reward – Application and Popularization of Science (2001),
The Best Business Consultant – Special Contribution in Business Consultation in Croatia acknowledgment (2009).
The special acknowledgment for environmental protection informatization (Como, Italy (1999),
Highest professional acknowledgments for contribution to the development of informatics in Croatia and for the development of informatics profession, Croatian Information Technology Association (1993)